CMEOnline > Privacy
Washington University School of Medicine
Washington University School of Medicine Continuing Medical Education follows the Washington University Computer Use Policy, and Information Securities Policy, regarding the use of computer resources for the protection of all users. Respect for the privacy of others is an important component of our University’s policy and guidelines.
Specifically related to CMEOnline:
- Course utilization, test results and evaluations are recorded to assess and improve the content of our site.
- Evaluations are also utilized to measure effectiveness in meeting educational needs, as measured bypractice improvements.
- Feedback Surveys are utilized to identify continuing medical education needs and educational format preferences.
- Registration information is obtained to maintain a record of participation.
- Email or physical addresses of our registrants are not provided to third parties.
- Transactions with credit card information are secured utilizing CASHNet Services.
- Cookies are not utilized (or other technology) to track or report users activities when not using CME-Online.
The appearance of hyperlinks to other sites maintained by third parties does not constitute an endorsement by WUSM of any third party products or services or the content of such sites.
Questions? Contact us at email@example.com